What Makes Geysers Erupt?
From Old Faithful to Great Fountain, from Riverside to Grand, you’ll see and hear an unsurpassed collection of classic eruptions, including dozens of lesser known and infrequently seen geysers. Tour all the major geyser basins and several remote thermal areas. Watch live footage combined with computer animation to learn about different types of thermal features, how they work and why they change.
DVD BONUS FEATURES:
• More Geysers video - This fascinating 15-minute video lets you see and identify over 40 different geysers no narration or music, just natural sight and sound!
• Geysers music video - Editor Eleni Papagiannis has once again synchronized the movements of Yellowstone's geysers to music - Johann Straussi Blue Danube - creating a classic piece, erupting with motion and music.
• Geyser Photo Gallery - Russ Finley's favorite geyser pictures.
• Geyser Quiz - An educational quiz. Answer all 10 questions and get a visual reward.
• Multi-Language Subtitles - The main program is narrated in English, but also features subtitles in German and French
•iPhone, iPod & iPad Feature - More Geysers
1 Early Explorers
2 How Geysers Work
3 Mammoth Hot Springs
4 Upper Geyser Basin
5 Old Faithful Area
6 Midway Geyser Basin
7 Lower Geyser Basin
8 Fountain Paint Pot
9 Backcountry Geysers
10 Norris Geyser Basin
11 Mud Volcano
12 West Thumb
US copyright law protects all materials on this site. They may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without written permission.